Musically Transformed

1:32 PM Mallory Nicole 0 Comments


Have you ever found yourself lost in a daydream when a song or artist is played? Every time I listen to Eisely, I am caught in some sort of daydream world; things of myth and story make their way into the lyrics, and life is breathed into them by the harmonies of Stacy and Sherri.
I usually choose my music by sing-alongability (though lyrics can be just as important), and most of the time I can’t decide if I want to sing melody or harmony to Eisley songs. It is a happy dilemna!
The magic of the words inspired me so much that I based a project during my college years off of their lyrics “I glimpsed a bat with butterfly wing, oh what Marvelous Things.”
If you haven’t heard them, you should!
Is there an artist, song, or genre that gives you a different perspective on the world?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: