Happy Halloween

8:00 AM Mallory Nicole 0 Comments

This our first year to participate in halloween festivities, and it has been pretty fun. Until now, Soren did not care about dressing up, and in general was afraid of a lot. Now we have braver children, who enjoyed picking out costumes. Yay! We walked around in a parade with our neighbors and played, simple and perfect!
Adelaide would not be swayed from her plans to be BB-8. I suspect she heard her brother say she should be, and she'll do almost anything he says. I love that she is BB-8. It's what I wanted, but I made sure to offer her heroes, princesses and ice cream as her other options.
My new favorite photo of them! ^

He's always running, and she's always seeing what big kid things she can do. Love them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: