A Thank You Letter

1:21 PM Mallory Nicole 0 Comments

Just a few of our visitors.

To my dear friends who are in a child-less stage of life,

Thank you! From the bottom of my heart I thank you! You have made this time of my life so special! You have loved Soren and gawked over him, you have acted like proud Aunts (and a few Uncles), and let me talk about how cute I think he is.

I used to be more flexible; I used to try to meet you at your place or not demand a certain ime for things to happen. Now I have a very specific schedule, I have asked you to adhere to Soren's needs, and drive out to my place. I have told you to where Soren could eat and been more demanding. I can't tell you how hard it is for me to ask you to make these sacrifices, little or big. But you have been so gracious! You have been flexible, willing to drive, and so sweet; you always assure me that you are happy to do whatever you can.

You are the sweetest people I know, and now, more than ever, I have been SO thankful to have all of you in my life. When it's your turn to have the demanding little one, I will do my best to be flexible. When you have the sweet little human, I will do my best to be dote on him/her and love that little one ALMOST as much as I love mine.

There aren't better people in this world to surround Soren!

I love you all and am humbled by you!

Mallory

You Might Also Like

0 comments: