Oh The Places You'll Go

5:00 PM Mallory Nicole 0 Comments

It's been almost a year since we left for Venice, Italy to sail the Mediterranean. If you know me at all, you know I love traveling, and I'm usually ready to go again after a month at home. Unfortunately, time and money don't allow for such a life.
I do have quite a few places where family and friends live that I hope to be making my way to soon:


Boulder, Colorado and Breckenridge, Colorado

I've been to Colorado a few of times, but it would be nice to see some friends and family there!


Los Angeles, California

I've been to San Diego and loved it (I could live there). So now it's time to visit my Aunt and go on some studio tours. I'm not past star spotting either.


New York City

Oh, New York City, how I dream of you! I wanted to go to college here - Pratt, but I had to stay in Texas. For now our cousins live in New York City and we hope to go and do all kinds of touristy things!

We also have a few friends overseas, and we are making plans to visit them, hopefully by 2016.

I'd also like to make it to Key West, FL so Daniel can see the little island that made such an impact on my life. And Wiesbaden, Germany deserves a visit; it seems wrong to be unable to visualize the place you were born.

Of course my list of places to visit goes on and on, but these are the more reasonable places to go.

If you could go anywhere for two weeks at the expense of someone else, where would you go?

1, 2, 3

You Might Also Like

0 comments: