A Quiet Focus

8:31 AM Mallory Nicole 0 Comments

I've been quiet. At first I was lacking inspiration and motivation, but since I've been illustrating. It's been good. I'm going back and forth on a poster design for making pumpkin pie. I have focused on illustrating the ingredients and have not worked on an actual design yet.

Yesterday and today I'm working on Christmas cards. I'd really like to design for specific people, but in the mean time I'll work on ideas in my head. I have a plan for my family's card, but I need to scope out a place for a photo.

Eventually I will show you a graduation announcement I created for a friend. I need to take some photos of it.

I hope all of you are getting ready for Thanksgiving and excited for a very full December.
Do you have favorite traditions?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: