A Little Bit About Make Up, A Little Bit About Branding

1:44 PM Mallory Nicole 0 Comments

I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, because I hate the caked on look, and while I am not old, I certainly am losing any youthful glow I once had.  When my cheap foundation was causing skin problems I had to make a change.  So I decided to look at some better quality foundations.



I have loved Benefit Cosmetics branding for a few years now, so I wanted to try their foundation. I got a sample. I can say, I am super excited about it! It's not thick, it doesn't look like you've caked make up on, and it has an SPF 25. So. For those who care about it, it's worth the $36. Now I just have to go buy the bottle.

If you don't care about make up. Check out the great branding Benefit Cosmetics uses. They know their target group!



You Might Also Like

0 comments: