The Wiegands

9:06 AM Mallory Nicole 1 Comments



I am usually a sucker for design blogs, but for a couple of months now I have been reading a blog written by Casey Wiegand; she has a beautiful soul, full of compassion. God has used her posts to comfort me and challenge me to have more faith.
At times, when I get caught up in daydreams about a new car, or the couch that I want for my library I get overwhelmed by the lack of freelance work I’m getting. I worry about how I’m unable to get nicer things, forgetting that I have more than I need already.
Casey and her husband have so much faith that God will provide what they need when they need it, not just for them, but their two beautiful children. Reading her words has moved me in many ways to be a better person.
I don’t want to give away all of her awesome qualities and details; you can check that out on her blog here.
Photos are from here.

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Teresa said...

Thanks for sharing this. I just looked around at her blog and really like it!