Merry Christmas!

10:00 AM Mallory Nicole 0 Comments


The week after Thanksgiving, Dan and I went to downtown Houston to take some photos. We didn't get any variety in location since we were setting a tripod up far enough away that someone could grab it.
I always love photos in places with... "character"...
Some call them rundown, others think they may be a bit dangerous, but I love the juxtaposition of old rundown surroundings and intentional outfits. A dream of mine is to photograph a woman in a beautiful gown in a decaying building.
These are photos for Christmas cards. I love them and wanted to print a lot out, but alas, I do not want to see myself all over this house.

I hope you have a Happy Christmas and enjoy time with your family! Here is our Christmas greeting from the Wieses to you:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: