On an Adventure

6:32 PM Mallory Nicole 1 Comments

Oh! Hello! I'm currently in San Antonio! I'll be a bit sporadic this week with all of the box moving I'm helping my mom with. My parents are about to build a custom home, and are currently moving out of the house I lived in for the longest amount of time. It's weird...mostly because nothing about San Antonio will be familiar any more.

But I do enjoy giving my parents some quality time with me. Not that I'm the most delightful person, but my parents seem to favor me. Weird.

I did have a thought this weekend, and I'm curious to hear what you guys think, so I'll be posting it later this week!

Think positive this week! Give a compliment to someone who doesn't normally hear your accolades! 
Mal

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Liz said...

I like the flip-flops and crossed legs- that says quality time :)