Now that I've hit the 7.5 month marker we've finally told everyone we're having a little boy. Below are some items I love for a little boy...if you have an endless budget!
1. Whale Onesie by French Blossom
2. Bloom Fresco Highchair - It can hold a newborn when fully tipped back, and can be used as a
chair for up to a four year old. It's price tag is large, but it lasts about 4 years.
3. Hold Me Tight Mustache Pillow by Blabla. I may have a thing for tiny top hats.
4. Bambak by Sleepy King. There are some with smiles, some with mustaches, others with glasses...
I love them all.
5. Cameleon by Bugaboo. There are so many things I love about this stroller. It has a bassinet, the
seat can be forward or rear facing, it's light, and it's long lasting.
6. Trousers with braces by Zara.
7. Teddy Bear Rag Doll by Meilinger Zita
We're pretty excited about this little guy's arrival!